Do you know someone who struggles to do well in college, such as passing classes or getting a needed GPA?
Are you concerned about transitioning to a new college environment?
Is procrastination, anxiety, low motivation or shyness getting in the way of excelling at school?
Are there challenges with getting a job, an internship, or preparing for life after graduation?
Academics can be overwhelming, boring, or stressful.
Leaving the comfort of high school support services may bring up concerns about shifting study habits to a new school.
Some students "try" to do better in their classes, but don't know how to learn for college.
Unclear motivation or lack of life direction may impact a commitment to study in new ways or take on responsibility.
Asking for what they need, such as talking with instructors, employers, or peers, may be intimidating.
With unconditional acceptance and positivity, Coach Pam creates a safe space for personalized sessions to address college learning or transition, career direction or change, and life challenges.
Find out how college life coaching can move you or somone in your family to a brighter future.
Examples of how our coaching relationship can help:
- Discover creative - brain activating approaches to studying
- Increase motivation and be more prepared
- Tackle priorities and time using ways customized around personal strengths and preferences.
- Organize approaches for study materials, a workspace, and calendars.
- Improve results by helping discover solutions and design plans to overcome obstacles with learning, motivation, finances, health, relationships, or work.
- Learn how to learn - regardless of the subject
- Create goals that matter and take achieveable steps to make them a reality
Ask for a FREE session to learn how learning from a certified academic life coach and teacher can positively impact the college and career experience.
Simply click on the link at the top right of the page OR
Send an email to [email protected] OR
Follow THIS LINK to a question inquiry form.
****IF YOU ARE A PARENT OF A COLLEGE STUDENT and you want coaching to know how to best support your son or daughter - Ask me about personalized sessions for you too!
Parents of College Students
Discover more understanding of college life impact
Envision how to parent your child to adulthood
Experience more direction and clarity for your own life